THE CHEF: JOSH JONES
- Former Chef du Cuisine at award-winning Spring Restaurant in Chicago
- Committed to working with high-quality local farms and sustainable products
- Over 17 years of culinary experience
- Graduate of the Culinary Institute of America
- If you ask him nicely, he might tell you where to find the best pizza in Chicago
Josh Jones, of the former acclaimed Spring Restaurant, has been a dynamic culinary talent in the restaurant industry since the ripe old age of 15, when he went to work in a professional kitchen with Chef Joel Finley of 302 West. Jones’s success there led him to attend the Culinary Institute of America, where he graduated at the top of his class. Following graduation, Jones worked at Spring and quickly moved his way up the ranks to Chef du Cuisine. During his tenure at Spring Jones also consulted for a variety of restaurants, catering businesses, and markets including Green Zebra and Fox & Obel.
Josh Jones is dedicated to using locally sourced produce and sustainable products. He has a meticulous eye for quality, and has consistently created balanced menus that represent his passion for unique, delicious cuisine. Jones is thrilled to partner with Madison & Rayne in order to bring his culinary vision to home kitchens.