Chicken Thigh & Italian White Bean Salad
Grilled chicken thigh, italian white bean salad, fresh spinach, cotija cheese, giardiniera vinaigrette
5 / 5
Leave A Review
- (a) marinated chicken thigh, roasted poblano
- (b) pickled fennel, cucumber, pickled poblano
- (c) cherry tomatoes
- (d) cooked flageolet beans
- (e) cotija cheese
- (f) spinach
- (g) giardiniera vinaigrette
- skillet or saute pan
- mixing bowl
- serving spoon
- cutting board & knife
- wooden spoon
- For best results, take the chicken out of the refrigerator 10 minutes before starting to cook. If you skip this step, you may need to cook the chicken longer than this recipe card indicates. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
- Cut open the package of chicken thigh (a) and place on a plate. Season on both sides with a pinch of salt and pepper. Heat a skillet or saute pan over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. When the pan has warmed up, add 1 tbsp of oil or enough to coat the bottom of the pan. Place the chicken in the pan and sear for 2 minutes, then flip over and sear the other side for 2 minutes. After searing, place the skillet of chicken in your 425 degree oven. Bake for 7 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, add the fennel, cucumber and peppers (b) to a mixing bowl. Place the cherry tomatoes (c) on a cutting board. Cut the tomatoes into quarters and add to the mixing bowl.
- Add the white beans (d), cotija cheese (e) and spinach (f) to the bowl of vegetables. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour the giardiniera vinaigrette (g) over top. Toss the salad with a wooden spoon. Taste and add more salt and pepper if you wish.
- When the chicken has finished cooking, place on a cutting board to rest for 1 minute. Spoon the salad onto your serving plates. Cut the chicken into pieces and place on top of the salad.
Really good, but the salad especially fantastic.
September 18, 2020