Dessert: PB & J Cookies
Bake-your-own pb & j cookies, chocolate cookie, peanut butter & jelly spread (serves 2)
0 / 5
- (a) triple chocolate cookie dough, parchment paper
- (b) peanut spread
- (c) berry spread
- baking tray
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Remove the parchment paper from the cookie dough (a) and line a baking tray with the parchment paper. Place the chocolate cookie dough (a) onto the baking tray, placing each cookie about 2-3 inches apart. While the oven is preheating, allow the cookies to temper on a baking tray for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes (or until they are slightly brown). Remove from the oven.
- Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes. Spread one cookie with the peanut butter spread (b) and one cookie with the berry spread (c). Make a sandwich with the cookies, repeating this process until all of the cookies are used up.
No reviews for this recipe yet!