Gnocchi Bake With Chicken & Broccoli
Family-friendly meal: potato gnocchi, roasted chicken, broccoli, fresh mozzarella, garlic cream sauce
0 / 5
- (a) sweet potato, cubed chicken
- (b) broccoli
- (c) gnocchi
- (d) alfredo sauce
- (e) fresh mozzarella
- (f) panko
- (g) basil, parsley
- skillet or sauté pan
- wooden spoon
- cutting board & knife
- For best results, take the chicken out of the refrigerator 10 minutes before starting to cook. If you skip this step, you may need to cook the chicken longer than this recipe card indicates. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
- Heat an oven-safe skillet or saute pan over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. When the pan has warmed up, add 1 tbsp of oil or enough to coat the bottom of the pan. Open the package of chicken (a) and place the cubes of chicken in the pan. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Sear for 2 minutes, without stirring. Then stir and sear for another minute.
- After searing the chicken, add the broccoli (b) to the pan. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Saute for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, add the gnocchi (c) to the pan. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Gently stir to incorporate the gnocchi with the chicken and broccoli. Then remove the pan from the heat and pour the alfredo sauce (d) over everything. Gently stir to distribute the sauce.
- Place the fresh mozzarella balls (e) on top of the chicken, broccoli and gnocchi mixture. Make sure they are evenly spaced out in the pan. Sprinkle the panko (f) over the entire dish. Put the pan in your preheated 425 degree oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- While the gnocchi dish is baking, chiffonade the basil and parsley (g). Remove the stems from the leaves. Then wrap the largest leaf around the other leaves. Slice the herbs into thin strips using a sharp knife.
- When the chicken and gnocchi has finished baking, remove from the oven and let it rest for 2 minutes. Then spoon onto your serving plates. Garnish with basil and parsley.
No reviews for this recipe yet!