Grilled Shrimp Greek Salad
Grilled shrimp, feta, mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumber, pickled vegetables
0 / 5
Leave A Review
- (a) greens
- (b) artichokes, green olive, pickled vegetable medley, pepperoncini, cucumber
- (c) grape tomatoes
- (d) crumbled feta
- (e) greek dressing
- (f) marinated shrimp
- large mixing bowl
- cutting board & knife
- plate for seasoning
- tongs for shrimp
- salad tongs
- knife & cutting board
- For best results, take the shrimp out of the refrigerator 5 minutes before starting to cook. If you skip this step, you may need to cook the shrimp longer than this recipe card indicates. If you are using a grill, preheat to high.
- Add the greens (a) to a mixing bowl. Tear apart the larger pieces into bite-sized pieces. Then add the cucumber, pepperoncini and pickled vegetables (b) to the bowl.
- Place the grape tomatoes (c) on a cutting board. Slice each tomato in half length-wise. Add the tomato to the mixing bowl with the other vegetables. Sprinkle the feta (d) on top of the salad.
- Shake the greek dressing (e) in its container. Pour over the salad but do not mix. Set aside.
- Cut open the package of marinated shrimp (f) and place on a plate. Season with a pinch of salt & pepper.
- If you are using a grill, bring the shrimp and tongs to the grill. Grill the shrimp on high for 90 seconds, then flip over using tongs and grill for another 90 seconds. If the shrimp are pink, they are done. If they are not pink, grill for another 60-90 seconds.
- If you are using the stovetop, heat a skillet or saute pan over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. When the pan has warmed up, add 1 tbsp of oil or enough to coat the bottom of the pan. Place the shrimp in the pan. Saute for 1 minute on each side. If the shrimp are pink, they are done. If they are not pink, cook for another 60-90 seconds.
- Add the cooked shrimp to your mixing bowl. Toss the salad with salad tongs (or your hands). Lightly season with a pinch of salt and pepper and toss again. Spoon the salad on to your serving plates.
No reviews for this recipe yet!