Prime Beef Burgers
Prime beef burger, brioche bun, aged cheddar & toppings
0 / 5
Leave A Review
- (a) spanish yellow onion
- (b) romaine leaf
- (c) pickles
- (d) prime ground beef
- (e) seasoning salt
- (f) aged cheddar cheese
- (g) brioche bun
- 3 platters
- seasoning plate
- basting / pastry brush
- Place the pieces of onion (a), lettuce (b) and pickles (c) on a platter.
- Cut open the package of prime angus ground beef (d). Form into hamburger patties that are a bit larger than the size of the brioche buns in your package (the burgers will shrink as they cook). Place the burger patties on a plate. Sprinkle seasoning salt (e) evenly over the patties.
- Place the burgers on the grill (you could also use your broiler). Do not overload the grill. Cook to your preferred temperature. Use a spatula to flip the burgers halfway through the cooking process.
- Once the burgers are almost cooked to your liking, top with the aged cheddar (f). Cook until the cheese melts. Remove from the grill and place on a second platter.
- Brush the brioche buns (g) with a small amount of oil. Place face-down on the grill. Warm until toasted. Place on a third platter.
No reviews for this recipe yet!