Sirloin stirfry, quinoa, green beans, eggplant, fresh bamboo shoots
0 / 5
Leave A Review
- (a) marinated sirloin, marinated tofu
- (b) garlic
- (c) green beans
- (d) roasted eggplant
- (e) bamboo shoots
- (f) quinoa
- (g) ginger citrus marinade, ginger & citrus mariande
- skillet or saute pan
- mixing bowl
- wooden spoon
- serving spoon
- For best results, take the sirloin out of the refrigerator 10 minutes before starting to cook. If you skip this step, you may need to cook the sirloin longer than this recipe card indicates.
- Cut open the package of marinated sirloin (a). Place the meat on a plate and spread out the pieces so they can be seasoned. Season with a generous pinch of salt and pinch of pepper.
- Heat a skillet or saute pan over high heat for 2 minutes. When the pan has warmed up, add 1 tbsp of oil or enough to coat the bottom of the pan. Add the sirloin to the skillet. Let it cook for 1 minute without stirring. Then stir, turning each piece of meat over. Cook for another minute.
- Add the garlic (b) to the pan and stir. Cook for 2 minutes. Then pour the sirloin and garlic mixture into a mixing bowl.
- Return the skillet to high heat (do not wipe out the skillet). Heat the empty pan for 1 minute. Then add 1 tsp of oil to the pan. Add the green beans (c) and eggplant (d) and lightly season with salt. Stir and cook for 90 seconds.
- Add the bamboo shoots (e). Cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- Add the quinoa (f). Saute for 30 seconds and then remove the pan from the heat. Spoon the vegetables and quinoa into the bowl with the sirloin and garlic.
- Add the ginger citrus marinade (g) to the bowl of stirfry. Stir. Taste and add more salt and pepper if you wish. Spoon into your serving bowls.
No reviews for this recipe yet!