Dessert: Apple Crisp With Creme Fraiche
Apple ginger crisp with oat crumble, citrus creme fraiche (serves 2)
0 / 5
- (a) aluminum pan
- (b) apple filling
- (c) tapioca starch, sugar
- (d) oatmeal crumble
- (e) citrus creme fraiche
- baking tray lined with foil
- mixing bowl
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place aluminum pan (a) on a baking tray lined with foil. In a mixing bowl, combine the apple filling (b) and the tapioca starch and sugar (c). Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the mixture into the aluminum pan. Pour the oatmeal crumble (d) on top of the apples and distribute evenly.
- Place the baking tray in your 375 degree oven and bake for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes, remove the tray from the oven. Let the apple crisp rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with citrus creme fraiche (e) on top.
No reviews for this recipe yet!