Prime Beef Burger & Pasta Salad
Prime beef burger, brioche bun, aged cheddar & toppings, pasta & vegetable salad
0 / 5
- (a) orecchiette pasta
- (b) pickled vegetable medley
- (c) giardiniera vinaigrette
- (d) spanish yellow onion
- (e) romaine leaf
- (f) pickles
- (g) prime ground beef
- (h) seasoning salt
- (i) aged cheddar cheese
- (j) brioche bun
- grill or broiler
- large saucepot
- wooden spoon
- mixing bowl
- 3 platters
- Fill a 4-6 quart pot 2/3 full with water. Put the pot on the stove over high heat. Add 2 tbsp of salt to the water. (The water should taste salty). Bring the water up to a boil and then add the pasta (a) to the water. Cook for 11 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, preheat your grill or broiler.
- After 11 minutes, taste a noodle and if it is cooked to your liking, drain the water. Rinse the pasta for 1 minute with cold water to cool it off.
- Pour the pasta into a mixing bowl. Add the radish and pickled vegetables (b) and giardiniera vinaigrette (c) to the bowl. Season with a generous pinch of salt & pepper. Stir well to incorporate the ingredients together. Taste and add more salt and pepper if you wish. Chill the salad in the refrigerator while you prepare the burgers.
- Place the pieces of onion (d), lettuce (e) and pickles (f) on a platter.
- Cut open the package of prime angus ground beef (g). Form into hamburger patties that are about the same size as the brioche buns in your package. Place the burger patties on a plate. Sprinkle seasoning salt (h) evenly over the patties.
- Place the burgers on the grill or in your broiler. Do not over load the grill. Cook to your preferred temperature. Use a spatula to flip the burgers halfway through the cooking process.
- Once the burgers are almost cooked to your liking, top with the aged cheddar (i). Cook until the cheese melts. Remove from the grill or broiler and place on the second platter.
- Place the buns (j) face-down on the grill or in your oven’s broiler. Warm until toasted. Place on the third platter. Serve the burgers with the pasta salad.
No reviews for this recipe yet!