Irish Soda Bread
Bake-your-own irish soda bread with apple butter (serves 2)
0 / 5
Leave A Review
- (a) parchment paper
- (b) flour, raisins, salt, baking soda
- (c) buttermilk
- (d) apple butter
- baking tray
- mixing bowl
- wooden spoon
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit. Place the parchment paper (a) on a baking tray.
- Pour the dry mix (b) and buttermilk (c) into a mixing bowl. Combine with a wooden spoon.
- Form the dough into a ball and place on the parchment-lined baking tray. Put in your 425 degree oven and bake for 22 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the bread cool for 5 minutes. Serve with the apple butter (d).
No reviews for this recipe yet!