Korean Sirloin Sliders
Family-friendly: sweet chili marinated sirloin, cucumber salad, sesame aioli, hawaiian buns
0 / 5
- (a) cucumber, napa cabbage, carrot
- (b) vinegar sauce
- (c) hawaiian buns
- (d) sesame aioli
- (e) marinated sliced sirloin
- mixing bowl
- salad tongs
- skillet or saute pan
- dinner spoon
- For best results, take the sirloin out of the refrigerator 10 minutes before starting to cook. If you skip this step, you may need to cook the sirloin longer than this recipe card indicates.
- Pour the cucumber, cabbage and carrots (a) into a mixing bowl. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour the vinegar sauce (b) over the vegetables. Gently toss with tongs. Set aside.
- Use a knife to slice open the hawaiian buns (c). Place on a plate. Spoon some of the sesame aioli (d) onto each bun and spread on one side of each bun with your knife.
- Heat a skillet or saute pan over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. When the pan has warmed up, add 1 tbsp of oil or enough to coat the bottom of the pan. Cut open the package of sirloin (e) and place in the pan. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Sear for 90 seconds, then turn each piece of sirloin over and sear the other side for 90 seconds. (If you are making 4+ servings, sear for 2 minutes on each side).
- Use tongs to place a portion of sirloin into each bun on top of the sesame aioli. Top with salad or serve the salad on the side.
No reviews for this recipe yet!