Grilled Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich
Grilled nashville hot chicken, pickles, slaw, spicy aioli, brioche bun
0 / 5
Leave A Review
- (a) green cabbage, carrot, red onion
- (b) mustard aioli
- (c) chili marinated chicken thigh
- (d) Nashville hot sauce
- (e) brioche bun
- (f) pickles
- (g) spicy aioli
- seasoning plate
- basting / pastry brush
- Preheat your grill on high.
- Cut open the package of chicken (a) and place on a plate. Take outside and put the chicken on your preheated grill and close the lid. Cook for 2 minutes, then use tongs to rotate the chicken 45 degrees, but do not flip them over. Close the lid and cook for another 2 minutes. Flip the chicken over and cook that side for 2 minutes, then turn 45 degrees and cook for a final 2 minutes. The lid should be closed while the chicken cooks. Make a small cut into the middle of one chicken to make sure it is cooked through.
- When the chicken is done, place on a cutting board. Spoon the nashville hot sauce (b) over the chicken and let it rest for 2 minutes.
- Brush the brioche buns (c) with a small amount of oil. Place face-down on the grill. Warm until toasted. Place on your serving plates.
- Place the chicken in a bun. Top with pickles (d) and spicy aioli (e).
No reviews for this recipe yet!